Monday, October 15, 2018

Day #517 - Chase One First


I just need to choose.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Office] List out all the things to be done before I fly
    • Not Achieved
  • Pack my bags
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Meditate
    • Not Achieved
Was having a headache the whole day.
Might be the exhaustion from the Spartan race that was still affecting my body.
But at least I packed my bag somewhat by putting all the stuff I can think of on the dining table.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Guided my younger colleagues on some excel functions
  • Packed a bit of my bag
  • Managed to help John find his contact lens
  • Managed to change currency
  • Slept on time
Today's Small Losses:'
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't manage to plan forward for work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to find John find his contact lens after going to 2 shops in the shopping mall

No comments:

Post a Comment