Saturday, October 6, 2018

Day #508 - Unclear Goals


Recently I have been feeling that I'm chasing one rabbit after another.
If it's not work, it's planning for a trip.
If it's not planning for a trip, it's planning for an event.
It's like a neverending "I-got-something-else-to-do" syndrome.
Things have got to change.
I need to change.

Goals of the Day:
  • Book the train tickets and the car rental
    • Achieved
  • Review accommodation
    • Achieved
  • Plan for tomorrow
    • Achieved
  • Meditate
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with friends
  • Managed to book the train tickets and car rental after much effort; the train operator's website don't accept foreign credit cards, so I have to find alternative sites
  • Meditate for 10 min
  • Made plans for tomorrow
Today's Small Losses:
  • Mahjong =(
  • Wasted time going down to Sentosa for the lucky draw
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • It's always fun and laughter with this bunch of guys
  • Colleagues that I could sit with during social events

No comments:

Post a Comment