Monday, May 29, 2017

Day #15 - 3rd, and going

The 2nd week hasn't really been that good.
I didn't really manage to do much learning on my app development courses.
Towards the end of the week I was feeling tired and somewhat sick with the headache, and the 2 days of weekend were filled with activities (busy, but fun!)

It's probably time to reevaluate my time schedule after these 2 weeks to change certain tasks around.

Today's Small Wins:
- Woke up on time
- Did some work on wedding planning (arrange accom for Pre-wedding shoot, organize all the receipts and documents from all the wedding vendors)
- did some exercise even though it was rather late when I reached home

Today's Small Losses:
- sleeping a bit late
- didn't spend time to generate contents for my financial blog

No comments:

Post a Comment