Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Day #2 - Pacing myself

Today is the 2nd day of the schedule that I have came up with.
It's still undergoing minor edits here and there, so I guess it would only be more fixed after I have gone through a few rounds of it.

Tonight's focus is on generating financial contents for another blog that I have. Because I have been neglecting it for close to 1 month, I have decided to focus on it for this week, and alternate between generating contents for my financial blog, and learning mobile app development. I hope this can help me to generate more focus and flow for these 2 separate roles that I want to fulfill. 

Today Small Wins:
- Finished a book, Invisible Influence
- Adjusted life schedule to align with roles
- Spent 2 hours on financial blog contents, and came up with a satisfied product
- Meditate (which I'm about to do)

Today Small Losses:
- Woke up @ 6.30 a.m. (slightly later than what I aimed for, but at least it was before 7 a.m.)
- Sleep @ 11.45 p.m. (again, slightly later than what I aimed for, but it was due to me doing personal work)

No comments:

Post a Comment