Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day #69 - Setting day's goals

Kinda feel that I'm not taking charge of my days enough.
So I decided to draft a post at the start of the day to lay out three goals to achieve.

Today's Goals

  1. Draft out the Perth's Itinerary for Day 1 & Day 2
    • Didn't draft out the entire itinerary, but managed to come up with a list of activities for Perth to discuss with Dearest
  2. Set a date for going to Kooza with family
    • Set the date already, but realized the tickets are quite expensive
  3. Settle the problem with the "Comment" section of my financial blog
    • Problem Settled


Today's Small Wins:

  • Forced myself to set goals to achieve for the day
  • Achieved most of the goals
  • Meditated for 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to spend time with Dearest because we are both sick, and need to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment