Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Day #72 - Focus on Results, Not Time + Effort

Read an article on my Flipboard that was advising on how to be multimillionaires. (Source)
One of the thing that strikes me was this:
"Don't focus on Time and Effort, Focus on Results Instead"
And I felt this kinda resonates with me as I was only looking at organizing my life to spend time and effort on certain things, and didn't really set results-oriented goals.
It makes sense to include results-oriented goals in my weekly planning.

Goals of the Day
  1. Come up with results-oriented goals for this week
    • Didn't have time for this
  2. Complete 2 lessons of App Dev Course
    • Done
Today's Small Wins:
  • Completed 2 lessons of App Dev course
  • Did some lessons on R on the DataCamp website
  • Waking up and Sleeping on time
  • Meditation (after this)
  • Followed through with the day's schedule quite closely
Today's Small Losses:
  • Wasn't able to start planning for results-oriented goals for this week
  • Unfocused at work

No comments:

Post a Comment