Sunday, July 30, 2017

The 5 Choices - Part III

Wanted to take a break from doing my App Dev course.
So I decided to write out a post on the 3rd Choice in the book I was reading before.

Choice 3 - Schedule The Big Rocks, Don't Sort Gravel


Basically, the book advocates that you should plan your schedule by putting in priority tasks first, and miscellaneous tasks second.



The above pointers are what I would need to do.

For some time, I have been doing the Daily Q2 Planning through the daily updates in this blog.
But I haven't got to trying the Weekly Q2 Planning yet.
Will try it out today!

With the pointers, I have also created a generic schedule for myself.
I think I have mentioned it a few times already, but I didn't really post it up.
There was a few changes along the way as I tried to follow the plan.

Here's the current version.


Onwards, to living my life~!

No comments:

Post a Comment