Monday, September 3, 2018

Day #475 - Getting Unbounded


Procrastination is just my unwillingness manifesting itself due to the fear of the uncharted.
I cannot remain bounded; I must break free of the chains.

Goals of the Day:
  • 2 days of Poland Itinerary
    • Not Achieved
  • Decide on days of London trip
    • Achieved
  • Write the teachers' day letter to Ms Ong
    • Not Achieved
The evening was spent watching the first episode of Sherlock Holmes together with Dearest and thereafter, a long conversation on my new idea on maths application app/website and how I want to go about starting a free tutoring service. Dearest was being very supportive and encouraging, but at the same time, pointed out some potential challenges along the way.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good discussion and determination to push forward in my career
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Finished another book! (The Art of Thinking Clearly)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't exercise
  • Didn't do planning for Poland itinerary
  • Didn't write the teachers' day letter (but at least I bought the stamp)
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest massaging me while we watched Sherlock Holmes =p
  • Dearest being okay to spend time with my family this coming weekend before we fly off
  • Having a good discussion on my career with Dearest who was being supportive and encouraging

No comments:

Post a Comment