Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Day #498 - Against the Wind


I walk against the wind.
Because this way, I can feel the wind more.

Goals of the Day:
  • Spend a good evening with Dearest's family and help out on some house stuff
    • Achieved
  • Finish up the financial accounting for August
    • Not Achieved
  • [Office] Map out the short-term goals towards next week for the team
    • Not Achieved
After I washed up back at home, I felt too drained already, and decided a good and timely sleep was better than staying up to complete my goals for the day.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Had a good evening with Dearest's family and managed to fix up some IT stuff
  • Timely sleep
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Not that focused at work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A delicious dinner bought by Dearest's mum, and her helping to scoop the chilli out from my packet
  • Being able to help fix the IT stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment