Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Day #476 - Information Overload; Filter Failure


Is it the case that information has always been abundant, but as the information increases, the filtering mechanism to get the correct information becomes hard and harder?

Goals of the Day:
  • Write and Send the teachers' day card
    • Achieved
  • Plan 2 days of Poland itinerary
    • Achieved
  • List out the items to bring for Poland trip
    • Not Achieved
Another teammate has decided to leave.
It's a trend.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Finally sent the snail mail to Ms Ong
  • Planned the transport for the 1st leg of the itinerary
  • Pushed forward on my personal wants; decided and applied for leave for London in mid Oct
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't prepare the list of items to bring for the trip
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • My teammate recognized my work for the team and implied that I should have got promoted the previous round
  • Him telling me as one of the first few in the team, which shows that I'm one of the closer ones

No comments:

Post a Comment