Friday, September 28, 2018

Day #500 - 500 DAYS ALREADY?


It's scary to know that I have begun this personal movement for 500 days, and it seems that nothing significant has happened.
But at least, I hope my recent acumen for my career path is right.

"I just woke up one day, and I knew. What I was never sure of with you."

Goals of the Day:
  • Prepare for tomorrow's event
    • Achieved
  • Rest early
    • Achieved
  • [Office] Devote more focus at work
    • Achieved

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good chillah session for my programme; won the game!
  • Did preparation for tml's steamboat for my family
  • Had a good farewell lunch with my close colleague who is leaving for another division
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good turnout for the chillah session

No comments:

Post a Comment