Saturday, September 8, 2018

Day #480 - Full Focus


It's gonna be a tight 2 days before I fly off with Dearest tomorrow in the night.
Time to plan out all the activities to do and check them off one by one.

Goals of the Day:
  • List out all the tasks needed
    • Achieved
  • Plan for a nice evening with my family
    • Achieved
  • Pack bag (~75%)
    • Achieved
  • Shop for hiking sticks, and swimming trunks
    • Achieved
Productive day!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Bought all the things I needed for the trip
  • Had a good evening with my family over delicious dinner and strolling around Gardens by the Bay looking at lanterns
  • Managed to pack most of my stuff
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Haven't book tickets for London yet
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's willingness to spend time with my family even though she was pressed for time
  • The dinner went well with my family =)

No comments:

Post a Comment