Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day #497 - Don't Stay Still; Move Forward


If I stand still, I will lose the balance in my life.
So I need to move, and I need to keep moving forward.
No matter what scenario is played out, my moving shouldn't stop.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Office] Plan out further priority tasks
    • Not Achieved
  • Financial accounting for Aug
    • Not Achieved (Did around 50%)
  • Draft out the rough plan for the London trip
    • Achieved
I think Dearest and I are still getting used to working days. haha..

Today's Small Wins:
  • Put in the effort to do financial accounting even though I was tired
  • Drafted out a rough itinerary for my London trip and send to John so he could plan for the activities
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Haven't thought about the short-term plans at work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest willingness to spend time with my family
  • Dearest's understanding in my discomfort in certain social situations

No comments:

Post a Comment