Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day #501 - Eventful Day


Today was an eventful day!
It started so early, and went on so fast that I didn't remember to set goals today for myself.
But it would still be good to note down the other stuff.

Today's Small Wins:

  • Managed to obtain Silver for my IPPT (will be trying for Gold before my birthday)
  • Had a good interaction with the guys and Dearest at my friend's daughter's 100th day
  • Hosted a nice steamboat/bbq dinner for my family together with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Got into an argument with Dearest and lost my emotions for a bit
  • Was late for the celebration
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Quality time with my family and Dearest
  • Body was still able to achieve a Silver standard
  • Smile and laughter with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment