Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Day #477 - Route to Success


The route to success is the imaginary path conjured by my ambition.
But the vehicle in which I travel along this path has to come from my stubborn persistence.

Goals of the Day:
  • Work out a plan for project F matters
    • Not Achieved
  • Prepare things to hand over to my colleagues while I'm away
    • Achieved
  • Plan the 2nd leg of the itinerary
    • Not Achieved
  • Draft out a working list of things to bring for the trip
    • Achieved
Felt rather drained when I got home, but I still managed to draft out a packing list and settled the travel insurance.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did handover matters early 
  • Settled some trip matters (roundtrip tickets for the trip, packing list, travel insurance)
  • Quality time with Dearest over Sherlock Holmes =)
Today's Small Losses
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Not that focused at work lately
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Realized that canceling the 1-way and booking round trip is cheaper than booking two 1-way tickets because somehow the 1-way that was purchased previously allowed refund
  • Still feeling physically okay despite being close to Dearest who has been sick on and off for a couple of days

No comments:

Post a Comment