Thursday, August 2, 2018

Day #443 - Focusing On One Thing


So the only logical thing to do is to just focus on chasing one rabbit.

Goals of The Day:
  • [Office] Finish off the outstanding work tasks in the morning when I get to office
    • Achieved
  • [Office] Prepare a set of variables and list out those that others can help get it easier
    • Achieved
  • Take notes of the talk after work today on retirement
    • Not Achieved
Had to be offsite in the afternoon due to an ah-hoc meeting.
After I ended work, I was closer to home than to the retirement talk at one-north.
So I decided to just go home for the evening. haha..

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did efficient work in the morning
  • Quality time with Dearest playing video games
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Too much leisure time
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • New game controllers worked!
  • Gaming time with Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment