Sunday, August 5, 2018

Day #446 - I Don't Know Where I'm Going


But I'm on my way.

Goals of the Day:
  • Q2 Daily Planning
    • Achieved
  • Q2 Weekly Planning for next week
    • Achieved
  • At least 2 hours of travel planning
    • Achieved (1.5hour though)
  • Housework (30 min of iron, 30 min of tidying up)
    • Achieved
  • Quality time with Dearest's friends
    • Achieved
Started the early morning with hiking with Dearest's friends at Macritchie Reservior.
A good monthly activity so far =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with Dearest's friends
  • Progress in research on one of the important tours at Poland
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't do any personal work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Able to have fun interaction with Dearest's friends
  • Eating chocolate ice cream without feeling too heaty

No comments:

Post a Comment