Saturday, August 4, 2018

Day #445 - Organized Mess


Whatever the mess,
Whenever the mess,
However the mess.
The Stillness remains.

Goals of the Day:
  • Q2 Daily Planning
    • Achieved
  • Quality time with parents
    • Achieved
  • Finish the financial accounting for July
    • Not Achieved - decided it's better to do this mid-month because some bank statements have not come in yet
  • Travel research (at least 30 min) on Krakow
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Planned for the day
  • Quality time with parents, and saw my grandma for a bit
  • Did some financial accounting
  • Did some research on travel
  • Shifted my computer desk to have a window view
  • Did housework
  • Put in the effort to get a free luggage
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Haven't do planning for tml's morning activity yet
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having a free luggage
  • Being able to chat with my cousin for a bit
  • My mum's cooking (I ate yong tau fu today~!)


No comments:

Post a Comment