Sunday, August 12, 2018

Day #453 - Be Not Sick Too Late Nor Well Too Soon


Felt terrible after coming home from the morning with my parents.
Had to rest for a while before I felt well enough to be up and doing work.

Goals of the Day:
  • Quality time with parents
    • Achieved
  • Finish off the trip planning for krakow's part of the trip
    • Not Achieved
  • Complete the financial account for July
    • Not Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time both with mum and dad, although separately
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to do anything for the rest of the evening because I was feeling too weak
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to spend quality with Dad (because sometimes I'm unsure how I could do that)
  • Dearest taking good care of me when I was feeling sick

No comments:

Post a Comment