Friday, August 31, 2018

Day #472 - Taking Vacations


I think I have decided to pay my buddy a visit, and have a solo trip for the 2nd leg.

Goals of the Day:
  • Decide period of leave for the London trip
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good celebration with Dearest on our 7th anniversary of knowing each other =)
    • Achieved
  • Plan out 1 day of the itinerary for Poland (buying tickets/booking tours, transport options)
    • Not Achieved
By the time we got home, I was quite tired out~ 

Today's Small Wins:
  • Had a good celebration with Dearest over mookata =)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Not very focused at work (probably because of the low motivation and lack of sleep)
  • Didn't decide the actual period of leave 
  • Didn't plan the Poland itinerary
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to meet Dearest for the 1st time 7 years ago
  • Dearest patience when I was playing badminton

No comments:

Post a Comment