Thursday, August 23, 2018

Day #464 - Work Efficiency and Effectiveness


The things to do right, have to be the right things to do in the first place.

Goals of the Day:
  • Complete the update slides for tml as efficienctly and effectively as possible
    • Achieved
  • Book the accommodation for Krakow and Zakopane
    • Achieved
Stayed back at work to complete the slides.
But I think I was doing the right things, instead of just doing things right.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Accompanied parents to temple at TPY with Dearest to offer our respects to my grandparents
  • Finished the update slides
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept slightly late and felt some breathing discomfort before sleeping
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest willingness to accompany me and my parents to prayers this morning, even though none of my generation showed up
  • Dearest was accommodating when my dad wanted to pay respect to his maternal grandma and we had to go to another

No comments:

Post a Comment