Friday, August 10, 2018

Day #451 - The Struggle


The struggle is real today.
As I wondered, is it a transition period to a senior position, or is it a case of a misfit.

Goals of the Day:

  • Finish off two work tasks (100 data rows of codings, and getting the results for user's tasking)
  • Have a good badminton session
  • Plan for the weekend with Dearest
Today's Small Wins:
  • Finished the two work tasks that I have set out to do
  • Good badminton session (although the start was still feeling a bit down)
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Discussed the weekend plan with Dearest
  • Prioritized rest by coming home early after dinner with badminton folks (instead of chatting)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Unable to formulate a research approach
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A badminton mate who made sure that if I need someone to talk to, he is available =)
  • Dearest for talking and comforting me about my struggle
  • Playful moments with Dearest right before we sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment