Thursday, August 30, 2018

Day #471 - Mind On Tasks


Today, I shall face my tasks straight on.

Goals of the Day:
  • Daily Q2 Planning
    • Achieved
  • Work on a budget appsheet for Dearest and me
    • Achieved
  • Practise good habits
    • Not Achieved
Had a long chat with Dearest during dinner over something that was troubling her.
I think we had a good discussion to gain clarity on the matter =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Planned the day
  • Cooked something simple for dinner
  • Worked out a prototype app using appsheet for inputting the daily joint expenses
Today's Small Losses:
  • Not motivated at work today -> low efficiency
  • Didn't meditate 
  • Didn't sleep on time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest wanting to make the right decision
  • The fish I cooked today turned out quite okay
  • The prototype app worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment