Friday, October 6, 2017

Day #145 - Multiple Projects at One Go


It's a plan. My Plan.

And right now, "My Plan" has a lot of projects. haha...
Wedding, Renovation, NZ Trip, Office Work, Personal Work...
And Dearest is feeling a bit stressed on the wedding/reno stuff.
She has been taking on a lot to allow me more time for my personal things.
So right now, I should step up and contribute more.

Goals of the Day:
  1. Finish 3 office work tasks that I have planned
    • Somewhat
  2. Navigate through theknot and furnish it with more details
    • Achieved
  3. Send 5 more requests for campervan quotations
    • Didn't send in 5 more requests as the rest are not highly recommended
Had quite a productive day today =)
Office work was still rather overwhelming.
It always feel like that when I have to write report, which I don't like.

Back home, I setup a prototype on theknot to let Dearest see how the RSVP page would look like.
I told her about the limitations of the RSVP questions too.
She later told me that she might prefer Google form... let's see how. haha..

More or less settled on the campervan to rent. 
Woohoo~!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Setup prototype on theknot.com
  • Near to finalizing my choice for campervan
  • Had an interesting idea for a social fashion app that I shared with Dearest
  • Meditate for 10 min (after finishing this)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Still sick
  • Woke up slightly late
  • Slept slightly late 

No comments:

Post a Comment