Monday, October 16, 2017

Day #155 - Efficient, or Effective?


Am I being efficient, or effective?
Some says that efficiency is doing things right, while effectiveness is doing the right things.
So am I doing the wrong things rightly? or doing the right things wrongly?
I have to question myself on a daily basis.

Goals of the Day:
  • Focused, Efficient, and Effective
    • Achieved around 80%
  • Complete Day 2 and 3 of NZ trip
    • Not achieved
  • Follow the schedule closely
    • Almost
Had quite a productive day, aside from not doing any part of my NZ trip. haha..
Dearest told me to prioritize my NZ trip planning because it is a rare opportunity, and that I should make the best out of it.
She would take charge of our wedding and renovation stuff for this period. =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Productive and focused at work
  • Did housework
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Exercised for 30 min
  • Woke up on time
Today's Small Losses
  • Sleeping a bit later
  • Didn't do NZ planning

No comments:

Post a Comment