Friday, October 27, 2017

Day #166 - A Continuous Grind


I recalled my days of MMORPG gaming, where everyday, if possible, I will be grinding away, working hard at my quests, and killing mobs after mobs. All these for that illusive sense of pride in getting to higher levels and cooler weapons or skills.

Let's grind my own RPG now; my life.

Goals of the Day:
  • Go through 2nd round of review of trip itinerary and post online for opinions
    • Not Achieved
  • Enjoy the evening of company's Dnd
    • Achieved
  • Plan for the weekend
    • No Achieved
There was quite a bit of work to clear before going for Dnd. 
I initially thought there might be some time for me to do my personal work. 
Guess not~
But this year DnD was very entertaining!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Had a good time at DnD
  • Managed to DIY a good design for DnD attire
  • Focused at work
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up / Slept Late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't manage to go through itinerary or plan for weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment