Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Day #170 - Setting My Pace


A good pace is important for a long race.
Not too slow.
Not too fast either.
A pace that is slightly uncomfortable to push myself,
And still be able to do it tomorrow.

Goals of the Day:
  • Transfer funds into savings account for long-term interest gains
    • Achieved
  • Work out the details of the remaining of the NZ trip
    • Not Achieved
  • Figure out which guests have not invite, rsvp
    • Achieved
Felt that my current pace is draining my body.
Maybe waking up early in the morning is just not my style.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Finally did my funds transfer to the long-term interest savings account
  • Review my guest list to get ready to send reminders and more RSVP
Today's Small Losses:
  • Indulged in a heavy lunch, which isn't good for my health
  • Woke up and Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't read

No comments:

Post a Comment