Saturday, October 28, 2017

Day #167 - A Silver Lining~

Managed to get a Silver for my IPPT!
Although I would have a shot at Gold if my running wasn't so bad (13:08min).
But full scores for push-ups, and nearly-full scores for sit-ups.
An achievement that I could contend with for now.
I shall aim for Gold before the year ends!

Goals of the Day:
  • Spent quality time with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Settle Wedding stuff with Dearest (Wedding photo album, Wedding Car Rental, Actual Day Schedule)
    • Achieved for AD Schedule
  • Post itinerary on tripadvisor and hwz to get opinion
    • Achieved
Good day =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Gotten Silver for IPPT
  • Had a good day with Dearest
  • Got a better score at VR zombie game
  • Good progress on Wedding planning
  • Posted itinerary online to get reviews
  • Meditated for 10min
  • Managed to wake up early to be on time for IPPT
  • Slept early
Today's Small Losses
  • Nil

No comments:

Post a Comment