Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Day #163 - Not Born To Pay Bills and Die


I was borned to live a life.
Looking forward to my trip~

Goals of the Day:

  • NZ trip planning until Day 8 (Have quite some insights while planning during commute for the past few working days)
    • Achieved until Day 7
  • Exercise (since I skipped it yesterday)
    • Achieved
  • Meditate and Sleep early
    • Achieved
  • Reading for at least 15 minutes
    • Achieved
Managed to push myself to attain most of the goals I have set out.
Jia you, me.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Achieved most of the goals
  • Exercised (3 x 1:40m, 3 x 1:50m, 50 sit-ups)
  • Read for 15 minutes (on The 5 Choices)
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Quality leisure time (looking at a new manga)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Spent too much time on leisure
  • Woke up slightly late
  • Slept late


No comments:

Post a Comment