Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day #156 - Throat taking its time to recover


'Listening' to my body's symptoms, and adjusting my lifestyle to them.

Goals of the Day:
  • Work report draft (at least 50%)
    • Not achieved
  • Quality time with friends
    • Achieved
  • Complete NZ trip Day 2 planning
    • Almost there
I think I'm being too detailed in my planning at this point of time.
Should try to be more brief at this stage.

Anyway, didn't had a good sleep last night.
The whole of today was struggling to keep myself in focus.
And report writing is definitely not an easy task for me.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with psych guys
  • Persevered in writing my work report
Today's Small Losses:
  • Not in focus, hard to pull myself away from distractions
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept late
  • Didn't progress well in my NZ trip planning

No comments:

Post a Comment