Thursday, October 12, 2017

Day #152 - Work Hard In Silence


Some colleagues are taking part in a company challenge next week.
I would think that taking part in it would be generally helpful for one's career in the company.
But I chose not to take part in it.
Mainly because of my current work load, which I think adding anything on top of what I already have could only compromise on my quality of work.
So I shall work at what I need to do, in silence.

Goals of the Day:
  1. Being productive at work
    • Somewhat
  2. Draft out Chinese Wedding Customary Items for tml
    • Achieved
  3. Plan for Day 2 of NZ 
    • Not done
Had to bring mum to see doc at night because her fever couldn't go down.
So didn't have much time to do other things.
But a good news came today.
The BTO is ready for key collection~!
WooHoo~!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Care for family
  • Wedding preparations
  • BTO is ready for key collection!
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't plan NZ trip

No comments:

Post a Comment