Thursday, October 26, 2017

Day #165 - A Better Person


And that is what I will be today; a better person than I was yesterday.

Goals of the Day:
  • Focused at work
    • Achieved
  • Attend Data Science course after work (it's free!)
    • Achieved
  • NZ trip planning - to decide on the Ice Glacier tours
    • Achieved, will just go for the full day hike!
The course didn't really teach any technical skills, but introduce me to some of the terms used in machine learning. Helps me understand a bit better for my work. 
The environment at Spacemob, the venue of the course, was also quite vibrant.
My working history are all quite conventional; govt or govt-related.
So seeing the start-up scene is quite novel, and refreshing =)
Would I be like that in future? or Could I be like that in future? 
I wonder.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Full trip itinerary for NZ out!
    • But probably want to tweak it further to allow more buffer in case the glacier tour get cancelled due to bad weather
  • Attended an intro course
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't work hard at my habits (sleep, wake, meditate)
  • Ate junk food for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment