Monday, November 5, 2018

Day #538 - Plan My Intentions for the Week


Got a bit lazy for the past few days with the heavy work schedule and the celebration for my birthday. It's a new start of the week, so I figured it would be a good time to restart my motivation again.

Goals of Week 45:
  • Tidy up the house in preparation for the housewarming on 17th Nov
  • Do up Career Planning for Financial Knowledge and App Development
  • [Office] Project F - Work on the preliminary results to derive initial findings
  • [Office] Project O - Short-term planning for study + Long-term planning for other part
  • Exercise at least 3 times
Goals of the Day:
  • [Office] Work on preliminary results
    • Achieved
  • [Office] Short-term planning for study
    • Not Achieved
  • Exercise
    • Not Achieved
  • Iron 10 pieces of clothes
    • Not Achieved
  • Get started on Career Planning for Financial Knowledge
    • Not Achieved
  • Practise good habits (meditate + sleep on time)
    • Achieved
Only managed to achieve some of the goals of the day, but it's okay. 
Tomorrow's a holiday!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Slept on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't exercise
  • Only iron 1 clothes
  • Didn't start on career planning
  • Not focused on Q2 tasks at work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having Dearest beside me to stand against future challenges
  • Being able to move freely in my work cubicle because of my new wireless headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment