Monday, November 26, 2018

Day #559 - Slowing Down My Pace


Maybe I'm pushing myself too hard, and therefore, making myself weak and fall to illness recently.
Perhaps I should pace it out, and still do the things that I want to do.

Goals of the Day:
  • Rest sufficiently to recover from illness
    • Achieved
  • Plan the week with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Decide a new computer chassis to buy in order to fit in the new desk
    • Not Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Rested well, illness seemed to have subsided quite a bit
  • Quality time with Dearest in the evening
  • Slept early
Today's Small Losses:
  • Haven't decided on what computer chassis to buy
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest blow dry her hair in the kitchen so I could sleep peacefully
  • A day of rest

No comments:

Post a Comment