Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Day #546 - Schedule My Priorities


It has come to my attention that some of my priorities are not being fulfilled.
Perhaps I'm looking too closely at my schedule to prioritize matters.
I should be taking a step back to schedule my priorities instead.

Goals of the Day:
  • Schedule quality time with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Schedule quality time with parents
    • Not Achieved
  • Mindmap for App Development
    • Not Achieved
  • Practise good habits (eat well, meditate, and sleep on time)
    • Not Achieved
Had to pass Sis something over dinner, so most of the evening was spent chatting with her.
But it was a good chat, about family, about finance.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Quality time with Sis
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't draft out the mindmap for app development
  • Didn't practise good habits
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good dinner and chat with Sis
  • A happy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment