Friday, November 16, 2018

Day #549 - Over-Indulgence


Dearest cautioned me about being over-indulgent in my gaming.
Perhaps it's really something that I need to be careful of.

Goals of the Day:
  • Inform Mum's relatives on housewarming date
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good badminton session
    • Achieved
  • Plan for the weekends
    • Achieved
Badminton kinda hyped me up a bit., although there wasn't much of a turn-up.
It's better than the past few evenings; I'm tired, but at least I felt like I enjoyed the activity that caused me to be tired. 

Today's Small Wins:
  • Enjoyed myself at badminton
  • Cleared a bit of BR3 stuff in preparation for housewarming tml
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
  • Didn't inform Mum's relatives
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having regulars at the badminton session to play with
  • Took the wrong bus but it still took me home anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment