Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Day #547 - Vision Is Imagination


To have a vision, is to imagine my goals.
But the route to that vision is not clear, and covered by insecurity, doubts, and challenges.
Take the first step, and the next, and the next, and the next.
The path shall reveal, at every step I take.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Stay focused at work
    • Not Achieved
  • Draft out mindmap for App Development
    • Not Achieved
  • Meditate 
    • Not Achieved
  • Sleep on time
    • Not Achieved
  • Inform family on date of housewarming
    • Achieved
I'm not sure whether it's a motivational issue, or my illness is casting a gloomy cloud over me.
Slowly, but steadily.
I must walk on.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Informed mum about housewarming date
  • Was able to help Dearest on her fitbit issue
Today's Small Losses:
  • Not focused at work
  • Didn't practise good habits
  • Didn't work on mindmap for App Development
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's sensing of my gloomy mood and asked me about it =)
  • Dearest's massage
  • A lucky summon in my recently started mobile game

No comments:

Post a Comment