Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Day #553 - I Was The Somebody


It's easy to criticize from a 3rd person perspective.
So when it's myself, why is it that hard to see the point?

Goals of the Day:
  • Journal Entry of App Development mindmap
    • Achieved
  • Pay Starhub bills
    • Achieved
  • Redeem Starhub points
    • Achieved
  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Router Configuration draft
    • Not Achieved
It's a productive day for me!
Although I didn't have time to do the router configuration, but overall I managed to fulfil most of what I set out to do.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised (2km run with Dearest before dinner)
  • Settled administration tasks
  • Did the journal entry for app development mindmap
  • Did my monthly investment
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good run with Dearest
  • Dearest's accomplishment at work

No comments:

Post a Comment