Thursday, November 8, 2018

Day #541 - Over-Exertion


I'm suspecting that my recent morning runs have lowered my immune system and as a result, I'm sort of down with some flu symptoms; mainly an itchy throat and slight sneezing.
Probably best for me to take it easy these few days.

Goals of the Day:
  • Brainstorm 2 dates for housewarming
    • Not Achieved
  • Household chores (keep/fold clothes, and iron clothes)
    • Achieved
  • Work on financial knowledge mindmap for 30 min
    • Not Achieved
When one is sick, one just wants to feel comfortable at home and rest.
And that is me.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Household chores done
Today's Small Losses:
  • Fell sick
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't brainstorm 2 dates for housewarming
  • Didn't work on financial knowledge mindmap
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A day's of MC to rest
  • The severity of the throat is still bearable

No comments:

Post a Comment