Monday, November 19, 2018

Day #552 - Distractions Removal


In order for me to progress along in my goals, I must be able to remove the distractions caused by the small things in life (e.g. like gaming).
Reminder to self: Gaming doesn't add value to my life; Working on my goals does.

Goals of Week 47

  • Inform and gather attendance for housewarming
  • Go back to my parents' house for dinner
  • Figure out router configuration for parents' house
  • Comparison list of OEM vendors 
  • Exercise 3 times
  • Do my monthly investment
  • Financial accounting for Oct
Goals of the Day:
  • Inform Mum's relatives on housewarming dates
    • Achieved
  • Pay Starhub Bills
    • Not Achieved
  • Redeem Starhub points
    • Not Achieved
  • Inform Mum about Thursday dinner
    • Achieved
  • Journal Entry on App Development mindmap
    • Not Achieved
Dearest wanted to watch Ip Man 3 tonight, so I decided to spend the evening with her =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Informed on housewarming date
  • Informed on Thursday dinner
  • Productive at work; not distracted
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep early
  • Didn't pay Starhub bills or redeem points
  • Didn't do journal entry
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A nice evening of watching a movie with Dearest
  • Progress at work for research direction

No comments:

Post a Comment