Sunday, September 3, 2017

Day #112 - Going to Have A Good Sunday

It's the first Sunday since I got back from my trip.
Time to be productive!

Goals of the Day:
  1. Exercise
    • Done (in the morning)
  2. Pay Credit card bills
    • Done
  3. Plan out my day for today and the coming week
    • Didn't managed to do for the incoming week
  4. Organize and upload photos to (i) computer, (ii) google photos, and (iii) Facebook
    • Done except for Facebook 
Somewhat productive day in achieving the goals I have set out to do.
But half the day was also spent on hunting for the "mouse coin", which is an ongoing event locally. 

Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised for 1h
  • Meditated for 10 min at the stadium
  • Woke up early and helped mum with chores
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Didn't pack my stuff for camp tml until last min

No comments:

Post a Comment