Saturday, September 30, 2017

Day #139 - Time with myself

It's a day of me time, looking at reno stuff, and attending a friend's newborn celebration.
Got reminded of an old korean drama that I like a lot, A Gentlemen's Dignity.
The drama describes a close group of 4 men, their lives, and their relationships.
I wonder if my current group of friends will become closer, or further, as I age into my 40 in 10 years time.

Goals of the Day:
  1. Plan today and tml's schedule
    • Done
  2. Examine the air-con trunking solution from the renovation open house
    • Done
  3. Have a good evening with friends
    • Done
  4. At least 30 min of video editing
    • Done (did around 1h30min)
Just a day more focused on myself and the guys.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did significant amount of video editing
  • Quality time with friends
  • Did planning for the weekend
  • Found a solution for air-con trunking issue 
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept and woke up late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Wasted some time gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment