Monday, September 4, 2017

Day #113 - Thinking what to do in camp

Finally, in my 9th ICT, I have really nothing much to do in camp.
To make good use of my time, I decided to bring my laptop and tablet into camp.
Hoping that I can make good use of my time in the week ahead.

Goals of the Day:

  1. Plan for the week ahead and decide on a concrete output to be out by Friday
    • Not Done
  2. Exercise 
    • Ran 2.4km
  3. Ensure I have adequate energy to have a good chat with Dearest at night
    • Didn't really have much energy, 
Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised by running 2.4km
  • Talking to a friend to understand his situation
  • Sleeping early
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to plan for the week ahead; just for today and tml
  • Still feel sleepy when it got past 10pm; need to rest more during the day
  • Didn't meditate (would be able to do it in bunk as my bunk buddy stays out)

No comments:

Post a Comment