Sunday, September 24, 2017

Day #133 - If Not Now, Then When?

I kept reminding myself this when I was out jogging this morning.

Goals of the Day:

  1. Plan schedule for today
    • Didn't do. By the time I have time to do, it was evening already.
  2. Have a pleasant time with Dearest and her family to shop for watches
    • Done
  3. Finish off the diary updates for the week
    • Undone
  4. Plan schedule for the week
    • Undone
Basically today is not really a productive day.
After spending time out, it was already late noon when I got back home.
An hour of rest, then I went to do house chores, dinner, and spend the rest of the evening researching on an upcoming trip.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised
  • Meditated for 10 min (between my runs)
  • Quality time with Dearest and her family
  • Discussed some wedding arrangements with Dearest
  • Did house chores
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't plan for today and the week ahead
  • Didn't complete my diary updates
  • Didn't sleep early


No comments:

Post a Comment