Monday, September 11, 2017

Day #120 - Focus on a task

Back to camp, but not staying in at night.
Decided that I should just focus on a single task for the day - which is to do my video editing.
Otherwise, when I get back to work, I might just leave it one side.

Goals of the Day:
  1. Video editing till Tasmania Day 3
    • Didn't have time to do
  2. Be focused on task when there are free time instead of whiling them away
    • Undone 
  3. Meditate 
    • Undone
  4. Sleep early
    • Undone
I think being in camp is seriously wasting time when you don't have a proper place to have your own space.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Received a plaque for being the Best Commander of my company for last ICT
  • Had a good rest
  • Woke up early
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep early
  • Time wasted -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment