Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Day #114 - Carry on

Nothing much is happening in camp today.
So I shall cherish my free time away from work and distraction to focus on my goals.

Goals of the Day:
  1. Come out with a concrete output for the week
    • Done - A blog post on financial outflow from Jan 2017
  2. Plan the week ahead
    • Not done
  3. Exercise and Meditate
    • Not done
  4. Take the chance to talk to some of my unit mates
    • Chatted with a few of them
It's too warm to nap in the day in the bunk.
And somehow past 10pm, my body just feel very tired -_-"

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did work on gathering the data for my financial outflow
    • Now I just need to draft out what I want to say in the blog post
  • Resumed editing of the video I was doing during my flight back to SG for my recent adventure with Dearest
  • Slept early
  • Woke up early
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't exercise or meditate
  • Didn't plan for the week ahead
  • Still not that productive with my time in camp
    • Need to be more strict with myself to not waste time away

No comments:

Post a Comment