Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Day #324 - Mid-Week Reflection


It will be a tough journey trying to get something on the side started.
But I know it will get me to the things I love to do.
So, I will just have to get started, and hang on.

Goals of the Day:
  • Efficient cooking
    • Not Achieved (Didn't cook)
  • Get started on my next financial blog content
    • Not Achieved
  • Practise good habits (wake, meditate, sleep)
    • Achieved
Got more interested in trying out Google AppSheet to log down the family expenses.
Seems to be working out in a very fundamental way.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Meditated for 10min
  • Tried out Google AppSheet
  • Sleeping on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't exercise
  • Didn't get started on my next financial blog content

No comments:

Post a Comment