Thursday, April 26, 2018

Day #346 - Coping With Work Stress


It's been a rather stressful week so far at work.
But I feel that I'm still managing it okay.
Not great, but okay.

Goal of the Week:
  • Complete Section 3 of Udemy App Dev Course [2/10]
    • Didn't do anything today
Goals of the Day:
  • Plan activities for Bintan trip over the weekend
    • Not Achieved
  • Get out of office on time
    • Not Achieved
  • Push myself at work
    • Achieved

Wanted to be prepared for tml's update.
So I did OT until 9pm to prepare for it.
Not the ideal way at work, but at least I felt more assured.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Push myself to handle the different work tasks
Today's Small Losses:
  • Did OT
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful For Today:
  • Support from Dearest on understanding my work load
  • My ability to work OT and not feel too terrible about it

No comments:

Post a Comment