Saturday, April 7, 2018

Day #327 - Unleash My Potential


Someone said something similar to me before.
And it prompted me to show what I can do.

Goals of the Day:
  • Household chores
    • Achieved
  • Discuss with Dearest about schedule
    • Achieved
  • Meditate
    • Not Achieved
  • Quality time with relatives
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Allocated time for and did household chores
  • Discussed with Dearest on a schedule for our household chores and lifestyle
  • Got a nice massage from Dearest (with scent and music) >_<
  • Resisted the opportunity to interact with family and cousins after dinner because I felt that discussing on the schedule with Dearest back at home is more important
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Spent too much free time in the day nuaing

No comments:

Post a Comment