Saturday, April 21, 2018

Day #341 - Being Productive


Didn't manage to set goals at the start of the day because I spent the morning for training.
Got busy with housework once I got home, and forgot about the day's goal's setting.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Woke up and went for ARR training at Bishan even though the MRT wasn't up and I reached late
  • Cleared up the bomb shelter for the installation of racks and tidied up the extra floor/wall tiles
  • Had a nice evening attending Dearest's cousin 21st birthday and playing giant jenga
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't realize that the training this morning was at 7.30am instead of 8am
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful For Today:
  • Dearest's reminder to not eat too much chocolate ice cream in case my throat acts up again
  • A bunch of army dudes to train my physical abilities with
  • Dearest willingness to cook for me

No comments:

Post a Comment